Passionate, innovative, respectful.
- We care deeply about the impact of HIV and AIDS on all South Africans, and to contributing to the end of this pandemic
- We are committed to empowering people to live their best lives by providing convenient opportunities for them to learn their HIV status and provide links to care if they learn they are living with HIV, or access to PrEP for high risk adolescent girls and young women
- We are passionate about educating our clients about behavioral changes that can impact their futures
- Our multidisciplinary top-notch team is dedicated to offering exceptional service to our clients and exceptional value to our funders and partners.
- Using the latest technology such as touch screens, biometrics, video-based edutainment and, SMS and telephonic support as well as epidemic hot spot mapping, we are able to apply innovative and effective approaches to HIV screening & PrEP initiation
- Our highly nimble mobile Testingvehicles take our services to hard-to-reach locations at times that are convenient for our clients
- Our approach is scalable and cost effective
- Our behaviourial interventions are deeply rooted in the latest research to ensure impactful, meaningful interventions with our clients
- We engage clients young and old through the same fresh and impactful marketing tactics used to sell them other products and services, and our sites and branding convey hope and vitality.
- Our employees are of the communities they serve and treat our clients as they would treat family
- Each member of our staff is hired in part because they have an innate commitment to our core values of being friendly, professional, knowledgeable, compassionate and non-judgmental
- We ensure complete confidentiality
- We offer safe, mobile, accurate and rapid testing & PrEP treatment at no charge. Our intervention programmes are run in engaging, fun and friendly environments conducive to asking and learning.